Jewish iPad Workshops
Jewish Interactive is offering exciting new iPad workshops bringing Torah and Jewish studies to life using the iPad.
- Available for students, educators and parents
- Workshops can be themed on a festival relating to the time of the year
- JI trains the children and the teacher in a specific skill on the iPad using the festival as the subject base
Jewish Interactive provides:
- iPad lab (15 iPads) and accompanying booklets
- Jewish content, photo rolls, worksheets, and digital creation tools
- Specialized facilitators to run the workshops:
Each JI facilitator will be using an integrated instructional approach blending technology into the classroom. The child will be given tools for active learning, critical thinking and encouraged to become an innovator his /her own learning process.
21st century workshops and training
Training (via webinars, inset, seminars) available:
- 21st Century Learning Environments
- Flipped Classroom
- Getting the best use of the technology we have
- Got the iPads-now what?
- Useful sites/apps for Jewish education
- Social networking- how can it work for your school?
- QR Codes
- Learning Hebrew using ICT
- One-to-one sessions to improve specific ICT skills
- Code Academy – a series of sessions and teachers. Participants will learn how to code to assist in programming and app development skills –
- Tailor-made training/consultancy is also available.
- Digital creation tools – put the power into the students hands
Contact us for further information about the workshops and training.