- iPad presented to our winners in California The winners in our second international digital homework competition were presented with their iPad prize in Beverly Hills by Jewish Interactive’s Ryan Newfield and Rabbi Zach Swigard. Aaron, Ezra and Daniel from Harkham Hillel Hebrew Academy in Beverly Hills, California (USA) won the iPad for the video they created in Minecraft about the Beit Hamikdash.
- Prizes and certificates awarded at MJGDS in Jacksonville, Florida Martin J Gottlieb Day School in Jacksonville, Florida sent in many competition entries. Amongst them were 2 tablet winners, and 3 special mentions. Take a look at the photos from the ceremony that took place on Friday 5 April, 2013.
Jon Mitzmacher presents Rebecca Bubis with her tablet
Jon Mitzmacher presents Jonah Willens with his tablet
- JI in the News – Jewish Journal – LA Our recent competition winners were mentioned in the Jewish Journal – LA edition. Read the full article here. We’re about halfway down the page.
- Press release: Competition winners Jewish Interactive is building a database of students’ products “4 Kidz by Kidz” which aims to provide resources to teachers and children on Jewish topics in the words of students. In order to grow the database, Jewish Interactive runs regular competitions inviting students to send in their digital work. Students are asked to choose a ...
- Jewish Interactive Presents at the Beit Midrash at the Pearlstone Center In February 2013, Jewish Interactive presented at the Beit Midrash at the Pearlstone Center.
- MJGDS Chanukah Game Project
MJGDS Chanukah Game Project Press Release
At Jewish Interactive, we are committed to producing software that makes Jewish study engaging and dynamic. Our guiding principle is to challenge students to become an intrinsic part of the learning process, by asking them to piece together Torah sources themselves, utilizing critical thinking and active learning.
There is no better ...
- JI Presents at the Torah Umesorah Convention Jewish Interactive director, Nicky Newfield, delivered a lecture on blended learning in the Jewish studies classroom at the 56th Torah Umesorah Convention, 16-20 May 2012, in Lake Harmony, PA
- JI Exhibiting at NAJDS Conference Jewish Interactive will be exhibiting at the North American Jewish Day Schools conference in Atlanta, Georgia from the 15th to the 17th January 2012. Please visit us if you are at the conference!